You just can’t go wrong with gluten free, protein pancakes! These are absolutely delicious, healthy, light, full of protein and natural sugar. How often do you have eggs and/or a banana in the morning? If you’re anything alike me, every day! Why not add a sufficient amount of protein boost with the feel of a comfort food.
This recipe yields about 3 medium pancakes, but don’t worry you will not be overly stuffed and bloated afterward.
*Organic, Gluten Free, Paleo, Dairy Free, Nut Free!*
- 2 Organic, Cage-Free Eggs
- 1 Organic Banana – peeled & chopped
- 1 Tbs Organic Hemp Protein Powder
- 4 Organic Blackberries
- Sprinkled Cinnamon (saved for step 2)
- Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- Organic Agave Nectar
- 1 bowl
- 1 Medium size pan
- 1 Spatula
- Spoon or small cup scooper
- Heat your pan to medium low setting and grease it with the coconut oil
- Put your chopped and peeled bananas, cracked eggs, and blackberries into the bowl and mash together
- Once mashed together, add protein powder
- Continue to mash until no longer able to mash, small bits are okay
- Take your ladle style spoon or 1/4 measuring cup and scoop the batter, carefully pour into the middle of the pan until desired thickness. Take spatula to form perfect circle
- Sprinkle your cinnamon on the entire circumference
- Let cook for a minute and check the underneath to ensure burning isn’t taking place, flip when needed and repeat on the other side – it’s done when the inside is cooked!
- Set aside and continue making the rest
- When finished, drizzle the agave nectar on to taste